Fjallraven is celebrating 50 years since Fjällräven’s first jacket was launched with our special edition Kånken Greenland. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kånken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Handles with Greenland family pattern.
- Leather logo.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Main compartment with a large zippered opening.
- Seat pad in G-1000 Eco.
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
- Long textile shoulder straps.
- Front pocket with zipper.
- Two open side pockets.
- Metal buckles.
- Address tag in main compartment.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
Sizes and details
- Dimensions: ( 38cm, 27cm, 13cm)
- Volume: 16L
- 527-906/Deep Blue Green