Less weight, enhanced cushioning, and more energy with every step, the GT-2000™ 6 model delivers optimized performance and high-mileage durability. A widened forefoot accommodates bunions and reduces irritation, while the upper incorporates a better heel-fit to keep you locked down plus improved toe-spring for a smoother transition. The DuoMax® support system and heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offer protective stability that absorbs shock on any surface.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Model/Color: T855N.001