Originally released in 1998, The Shroud is braced, laced, and zipped up for a comeback. While the original was worn on the courts by Shawn Kemp, this retro return is wooing a new generation of sneaker fans. Wear the Neoprene glove flipped up for a sleek look, or rolled down for a cool, layered effect.
- Synthetic upper offered in OG and all new colorways for style
- Mid-cut design for court-ready style and enhanced ankle support
- Zip-up Neoprene “glove” conceals your laces and gives you a secure fit
- EVA midsole and a removable sockliner help cushion and comfort
- Rubber outsole with built-in flex grooves for durability and traction