Durable, breathable and water resistant shell jacket in G-1000. Reinforcements in G-1000 Heavy Duty, storm hood and many functional details.
Tur Jacket combines classic design with durable function and flexibility. As a shell garment it gives you everything you need in terms of breathability and protection from the elements. Just like Eskimos and experienced mountaineers, who always have a shaggy fur lining around the hoods of their anoraks for protection from the snow, Tur Jacket also has a robust storm hood with detachable fur trimming so it can be worn on winter adventures in changing weather conditions. The fabric is wind and water resistant G-1000 that effectively releases moisture from the body. This makes it the perfect garment for a winter hike in the mountains, not in the least when you are pulling a sledge.
- Two breast pockets, large enough for a map or a one litre thermos
- Two pockets at the hem and an easily accessible sleeve pocket for GPS.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Heavy Duty at the shoulders, on the elbows and sleeves and in the rear offer extra protection against snow, moisture and wind.
- Reflective bands on the shoulders and hood make you visible in the dark.
- Pre-shaped sleeves, drawcord at the hem and velcro sleeve cuffs.
- Consumer Material: G-1000
- Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Environment and Production
Environmental-info: Infused with Greenland Wax for eco-friendly wind and water resistance, Durable Design